When you get involved with JCI, you will see the big picture of joining the network.
If you are still unsure, ask yourself the following questions:
• Do you want to get involved in your community and be part of JCI’s projects which give back to society
• Do you want to expand your network
• Do you want to develop new skills
• Do you want to get new business insights
• Do you want to meet inspiring people
• Do you want to be a better trainer or speaker
• Do you want to travel to JCI’s international conferences
• Do you want to meet international friends
• Do you want to go to more black tie dinners
If the answers to any of the above is yes you should get involved in JCI. It is a great way for you to develop new skills, get new insights and at the same time gain a broader social life! So what are you waiting for? Join us at one of our upcoming events or click join us now!
Who can join?
Membership is open to everyone between 18-40 years old who is interested in being part of an active network.
10 benefits of becoming a member of JCI Kowloon:
1. You’ll broaden your network of contacts
2. You get the chance to give back to your community through taking part in JCI projects
3. You’ll go to seminars you never would get access to if it wasn’t for JCI
4. By practice you’ll develop your leadership and management skills
5. Get a chance to practice public speaking and debating in a friendly environment
6. Meet people from all over the world at JCI’s conferences
7. Discover your potential and what makes you tick
8. Expose yourself for new challenges
9. Have fun and meet new people
10. Get a great dose of positive energy
Who are our members?
Our membership is very diverse – from start-up entrepreneurs to people working in blue chip companies, non-profit organisations and charities and professionals. JCI members come from all walks of life, and from all around the world. But they are united in one common aim: to challenge and develop themselves to create positive change.